Saturday 8 October 2011

Late Notice


  Well I just went through the posts and blogs of my fellow classmates and understood that I've missed an important part of Uni's start. I totally forgot that we've went through some interesting stuff during our induction week. And I am talking Pinhole Cameras and Whiteboard Animation. The embed video is going to show our animations that we've done in groups of 2 or 3 people using whiteboards, special markers and Cannon Powershots. Although my first pinhole camera experience wasn't at least partially successful and did not produce any decent part of work, I am certainly glad my first whiteboard animation looks nice and somewhat organised. So here they are, a Whiteboard Animation Video, and an article by Rachel Man on her about the Pinhole Cameras that we did. Enjoy.

Rachels blog:
http://rachelgman.blogspot.com/2011/10/pinhole-camera.html


 P.S. I've just stumbled across a great source of inspiration and I'm very much thrilled to shout about it in my next post!

 Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment