Thursday 6 October 2011

Inspiration - "Stay hungry, stay foolish" (c)

I just came across one very interesting video on the main youtube page. Its basically just an ad getting people into using google products and so on... And then again it is very inspiring on its own. Not even a point of it being obviously and intentionally inspiring but the fact is that people care and bother to tell you that YOU CAN and that SOMEONE CARES makes it feel even more powerful and inspiring.

And this brings us to the point.

Inspiration - a much needed resource for us to be productive, successful and, most important, at least shortly, but confident.

And this is where I shut up and actually share some links that I think are most inspiring.

The one I was talking about in the first place:



Dr. Randy Pausch - a man of great wisdom. You might find this inspiring to say the least:



Steve Jobs - well, no need to explain:



So yes, I guess I will be adding some more when they come along but till then,
Thank you and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment