Thursday 31 May 2012

Interesting Stuff

 Alright, so two crazy things happened today that I am really excited about and wanted to tell you all! First, I woke up this morning, grabbed my phone, started checking the new subscriptions I got, and what I discovered was that I one of my videos was featured on an awesome channel I just love - Vsauce2.

 
*my video is featured at 3:57*

 Then, I went on my Twitter and got this lovely message -

ryan_connolly Ryan Connolly
@EdgarKazak
 Excellent job man. You have a great way of expressing yourself. I'm honored to be mentioned in your video! Well done.

 It wouldn't be the biggest deal, if Ryan Connolly didn't just happen to be one of the practitioners I was talking about in my Visual Essay! 

*of course it happened after I have sent him my video with a slight hope he might see it,
but he did, I'm really happy, and that, again, made me believe more into the net and its open media*

 Well, that is it. Thanks guys)
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment