Friday 17 February 2012

DP2 film project - entry three - The edit

   I started editing right away without deleting the footage I thought I will not net, as it proved in the end, even thought I checked the shots I thought I need it turned out that there were many other things to add, so I added as soon as the need came up. Thought this was not just a head-straight jump into action, I made some crucial data management regarding my folders and their lay-out. Those were not the only obstacles I have overcome. The next images show the highlights of my progress highlights:

Data management:

Problem detection & solving

1st draft project file, quite messy
Final project file, organised & easy to navigate
After Effects post-production












Final cuts:


The white highlight you can see in the second picture represent where I made the crucial cuts I made to the edit.

















Font research:
Berlin Sans FB Demi
Giddyup Std
Century Gothic
Jokerman
Cooper Std Black
Kristen ITC
Curlz Mt
Rosewood Std Regul
Forte
Script MT Bold  - this was eventually chosen. 



Thank you for getting to this point, 
Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment