Saturday 12 November 2011

Animation (Rough Cut Version)

 Right. So I've been a bit busy the past weeks. Working nights and days, being sick and all of that and I guess I fell behind on some assignments at the Uni and even missed all the lectures last week. That is most unfortunate, because I really enjoy the work we do and the things we learn. So, yes, in a few days time I managed to get together what was supposed to be my animation project and I really gave a go to some animation techniques I haven't tried yet. Tomorrow I'll be adding some effects, as fades, color correction, backgrounds, particle effects, sound effects and some fancy Action Movie Essentials Pack stuff... Should be fun! So I expect this to be ready by Monday and I hope that not getting the initial feedback from the tutor will result in... well... Ah... We'll be fine! Alright, here's the video of a rough cut, first version, enjoy!



Thanks for reading and watching,
Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment